Tuesday, 18 January 2011

JANUARY BABIES FTW! =D

Went to celebrate this girl's birthday yesterday:

JESLYNN!
the self claimed Cute Girl. =D

The cookies that we made for her! I made the J, E and N! Haha! Hope it's nice though. =D

And I was like this the whole day after I got hold of Sonia's DSLR. =D I really spammed photos like crazy and super sorry to Sonia! Have to upload all the photos that I spammed. But Yingkiat and Junhao spammed too. At least my photos are nice. =D But omg, I think I'll really be hell of an annoyance if I really get my own DSLR. Haha! Pity my friends now. But seriously, nice photos will be produced ok. =D

Anyway, Jeslynn's birthday is on the 31st! But wanted to give her a surprise so we celebrated it yesterday! And she'll be in London. Sheesh. But yep, it kinda failed 'cause she realised it. Tsk. She should pretend then act surprised ma. =D But yep! She was really touched! =) So yep! It's really nice to surprise your friends for birthday and stuffs! See the smile on their faces. =D

Had our somewhat picnic? Lol. It's like just randomly eating of food and cakes. Haha! But yep, think Haziq and Jordan woke up at 7 or something to prepare the food so yep! And sandwiches from Nisa and Sonia! Thankyou pple! And we did make the cookies too! Hope the cookies were nice though. =D

Took photos and I think I really spammed photos to the crazy max and gave my other camera to Puiling. Haha! I'm so mean to my camera. But seriously, DSLR is so freaking fun to take photos lar! Like once you hold it, you really don't feel like letting it go! And then just take and take and take. =D

Had a group photo and then it started to rain. Lol. And for a big group of 19 people, we only had very limited umbrellas. I shared one camera with Puiling, Jiesi and BenLee. Gosh man, was super wet at the back. Then I went over to Nisa and Sonia's umbrella or else we would all end up super wet. OK though we were all already super wet with umbrellas. Next time, let's seriously bring an umbrella if we're going somewhere outdoors. I realise our class always has the best luck with the weather. So many times it rained like crazy when we were outdoors.

Went over to Holland V for dinner cum lunch at NYDC! Love that place! The ambiance is super good! But I think we made super lot of noise there but the staffs there are really nice! Had some food and then celebrated the rest of the Jan babies birthdays! =D The brownie was awesome! Thankyou Jeslynn, Sonia and Nisa! =)

I love it how the whole bunch of us really like to stand at some random place and just do random stuffs like talking and taking photos for a super long time when we said, "Let's go!" many many times yet no one will actually go. Haha! I had fun spamming photos with the DSLR while standing there. Wonder how the photos will be like though. LOL. I turned two rounds taking photos of them. And yea, I really spammed like mad. I ought to get my own camera so that I'll experience the difficulties of uploading them on Facebook.

9 more days! Hohoho. But seriously, if you don't know what to get for my birthday, a nice card/letter will do. =D Though it's like getting present is easier. Haha! Except for some friends hor. You must get me presents. Too bad that you are my close friends. Wahahaha. But aish, school must really start on the 27th huh.

Anyway,
HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY YESTERDAY, JESLYNN!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment