Wednesday, 5 January 2011

6H Chalet 2010/2011 =D
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

Haha! I shall post about the chalet now! Though it's just 2 days and 1 night, a lot of stuffs happened lar! Damn funny. =D If it was 3 days 2 nights, it would have been cooler! =D Next time! =)

Met Felicia and Swapna at Bangkit LRT! Swapna needed money. Haha! And alright, I was the latest but that's just 'cause I switched on the computer. Felicia brought her sleeping bag lar! Haha! When the chalet only had 7 pple staying over. =D But fine, she didn't know. Haha!

Smart Swapna went to buy her standard ticket until Chua Chu Kang when we had to go until Tampines. LOL. And then at CCK, when she had buy a new ticket, she did something super smart! Made me laugh like crazy. And I looked like an idiot laughing 'cause Felicia was too tired to laugh due to running back to her house to put back the sleeping bag. =D Seriously man. These pple make me laugh like crazy upon seeing them. =D

So yep, went to meet up with the rest. Then took train to meet Shaohao at Buona Vista. =D Travelled to Tampines after that. Talked crap and laughed again. Shaohao is an unicorn! HAHA! I seriously want to see him in his unicorn costume. =D I already laughed like crazy imagining it.

Ate Ajisen for lunch. Totally not the type of food for chalet but oh well, it was nice lar. Waited for Yiinlih and Jinghan to come. Yiinlih ate until super fast can? Like monster like that. Damn amused. =D

Went to Tampines Safra for LAN after that. =D Super long never play already and it felt so nice! I really love L4D lar! Being a Zombie is so fun. =D And I managed to survive for quite long. But then they changed the game to CS and I just die like almost immediately after I became alive again. LOL. But I managed to kill one person for CS. =D yes I know, it's super pathetic.

After LAN, Shaohao went back to his school to be an unicorn. LOL. Ok, I seriously can't get enough of it man. Haha! It must be Shaohao of all people. =D We went back to Tampines to buy food for chalet! Guodong and Yiinlih went to buy the Hershey's Chocolate Syrup! It was really awesome!! Super nice with bread. =D

We really had trouble controlling ourselves when we see food lar. We really need pple like Faeqa and Changhui that would do the counting for us and control us from spending too much. Haha! We really brought like crazy and ended up not finishing a lot of food. I think we kinda forgot that we were only staying for a night. =D But the Mogu Mogu was freaking cheap lar! And it's awesome. =D Ended up spending $40 plus on all the food. Haha! We are scary man.

Feli and Kenneth went to check-in chalet first while the rest of us took bus to the chalet. Jinghan went back to his class chalet while Yiinlih stayed with us. =D And the chalet bungalow is awesome lar!!!! It's damn big and it's like those kinda that though it's big, it's not too big for 7 people! LOL! I just really love that chalet! We should seriously stay there again the next time! I don't know why but Aloha! Changi is still my favourite chalet place though it's super isolated. You get to cook there if you want to and you can still cycle! And ah! It's just awesome lar. =D

Explore the chalet for awhile. Took photos. I tried all ways to think of how to take a cool nice group photo. =D I think I'm really crazy but oh well, they know me too well already. =D We watched How To Train A Dragon after that! I think we really shouldn't have watched the movie and played water bomb instead. Haha! Kenneth even brought stuffs for us to play water bomb lar! LOL. Crazy but yep. Save it for next time! =D

Went out of the chalet at 7plus and headed to East Coast! Now it's the quite funny part. We reached Tampines MRT at around 8.15pm and we were like shit 'cause the bicycle rental place that we checked out ends at 8.30pm. So we only had 15mintues to rush from Tampines MRT to East Coast Park.

Yiinlih came up with a genius idea. The 8 of us split into 2 groups so 4 of us took the train to Bedok then take bus, while the other 4 would take a cab there. It's really smart 'cause the cab wasn't that easy to get at that point of time. So we were like playing this amazing race thing. LOL. Kenneth, Yiinlih, Qifeng and I took MRT-Bus way while Felicia, Swapna, Jiamin and Guodong took the cab way. When the 4 of us reached Bedok MRT, the other 4 haven't got on the cab so we were really super nervous lar! Walked/ ran to the taxi stand. And we actually wanted to take the cab there but then the other 4 got a cab first. LOL. It's just damn funny lar the whole process. We were really rushing for time and all 'cause if we don't have the cycling thing, actually I think if we didn't get to cycle, it was alright but yep, this chalet won't be that cool. =D

They managed to get to the bicycle rental place! Though it wasn't the one that we plan on renting from. But yep, at least we still got to the bicycles! And it's scary how we all think alike lar! For the cab group, Guodong and Felicia ran to the bicycle rental shop first. Then for the MRT-Bus group, Kenneth and I ran from the bus stop to the bicycle rental shop first. Haha! Funny lar. 2 pple ran first while the other 2 took their time. Quite amusing. =D

Got our bicycles and we cycled to the hawker centre that had nice food. Qifeng walked/ran to the place lar 'cause he wasn't staying overnight. And then guess what, that hawker centre just had to be closed on that day for cleaning. Like seriously man, of all days. Then we all felt super bad to Qifeng lar! He came with us so far just so have dinner with us but cannot. We should have just eaten at Mac that area.

Managed to get a taxi for him 'cause there really wasn't any bus stop near there that we knew of. All of us shared the bill for the taxi 'cause we felt really guilty towards Qifeng! But yep, hope he did had fun though. LOL. Walking/running with the bicycles.

We cycled back to MacDonalds area for dinner! Had Mac for dinner 'cause I was kinda sick of Burger King. =D Ate until around 11pm before we began our near to 4hours long journey. =D

So we cycled! Didn't stop much I think? Ok we did stop but all like for awhile. =D Feli and I went singing like madness! LOL! Seriously didn't know how we got the energy to sing until so crazy.

[ Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance, until we die
You and I, will be young forever ]

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry


We sang this song a lot of times man! Haha! We really sang almost throughout the whole journey. Haha! Took some pit stops to take group photos. =D I seriously pitied them for having to endure our horrible singing. =D They complained but oh well, they can't do anything about it. =D

At the long straight road, we continued singing and when there was airplane that took off or landed really noisy and loudly, we all screamed and shouted like crazy pple! It was freaking awesome! Like just scream and shout and don't give a damn man! =D I swear we are crazy but yea man! It felt real great. =D

Reached the start of Changi Beach Park at around 1plus am? We thought the path was going to be total darkness 'cause there was a sign that said that the lights would be off from 11pm onwards. LOL. It's either we read it wrongly or it was referring to some other lights. But anyway, I lead the way since I've got an iPhone with torchlight. =D Yep, I'm totally showing off again but yep. =D It did help a little 'cause some parts were really dark.

I wanted to play the swings. Haha! But we decided to do it the next day 'cause Jiamin had to rush back to eat her medicine for her tooth. She is seriously awesome lar! Though her tooth was like not really that great, she still came and stayed overnight for the chalet! =D She totally rocks lar! =D

So cycled back to our chalet! The path wasn't that smooth 'cause there were like a lot of up slopes and down slopes. It was fun and all but quite dangerous ba! Feli and I ended up cycling quite fast since there were up slopes and down slopes, so yep, waited for the rest of them.

Finally reached our chalet at 2.30 plus! Seriously felt so great after that! Like really achievement man! First time I cycled until so far lar! Though at that point of time, we felt really tired and were dreading the journey back. LOL. We still had to cycle back to ECP in the morning with our bags and all. Scary man.

I bathe first since the rest of them were too lazy to move. It felt so great lar after I bathe. Refreshed for awhile. =D But then I got kinda tired again after that. Haha! Watched Kick Ass, and wanted to play Monopoly while we were watching it. They even set up everything nicely. LOL. Of course, we didn't play in the end and I actually watched finish the movie. Haha! It wasn't that bad but it wasn't that good too. So after the movie it was around 6plus? We slept at 6.20am and I told Kenneth to wake us up at 7am so that we could at least play Monopoly or else I brought it for nothing. I didn't really know what he did while he waited until 7 'cause I think he didn't sleep.

So ya, at around 7plus, he switched on Channel NewsAsia until super loud and I got woken up. Only me apparently 'cause the rest were like unaffected. So I woke up for awhile but fell back asleep. It's Channel NewsAsia lar, how can I not fall back asleep watching that early in the morning? Tsk. Then he played with the lights and I woke up again. Swear man, I'm so easily affected by sounds and lights if I'm not in deep sleep.

Oh! Lol! It's funny how we got 3 bedrooms but we kinda only used 2 of it. One to put our bicycles while the other one the guys slept in it. The rest of us girls? We slept in the living room. LOL. We took out the sofa cushions and lay them on the floor and it's super comfortable lar! We took out the pillows from the rooms too. =D Seriously man, it's damn comfortable. =D I don't know why but I like to sleep in living room during chalets and not inside the bedroom. Haha! Strange but yep. The bedroom like give a not a nice feeling to sleep in.

So yep, I slept again and woke up at 8plus by Felicia's super annoying alarm. Of all songs to pick for alarm, she had to choose Smack That. Annoying the hell out of everyone man. So woke up at 8.20? Kinda forgot the timings already. I was the only one awake. I actually woke them up, and they even looked at me for awhile but they went back to sleep. Sheesh. It's really hard to wake them up lar.

Kept the Monopoly and threw away some food stuffs. Ohya! We wanted to watch Inception at 7plus! But then Kenneth got cheated lar! The guy gave him the Special Edition disc instead of the one with the movie. Seriously man. If not we could have watch Inception! I think it's really one movie worth re-watching. =D

Everyone managed to wake up at around 9plus? 'Cause we needed to check out of chalet at 10 and start cycling back to ECP. Tidy up the place and prepared our journey back to ECP. It's like the first thought that I think of when I first got woken up by the TV was "Shit, we have to cycle back to ECP." Lol! I seriously thought of this first lar! Like really dreading it like crap.

So yep, we started to cycle back! It was strangely much faster this time as compared to the previous night. Took one photo at the nice place and we didn't play the swings 'cause of the time. LOL. Seriously man, I think I can never get to play the swings there lar! Ok, I played it once before but yep, it's really fun! =D

Reached ECP at around 12! Just in time! =D We all felt super tired but really accomplished after that! Like we actually covered 40km on bicycle in total according to Kenneth. =D That's freaking cool rite? Butt hurts like crazy but it was totally worth it. But maybe not worth doing it for the 2nd time. Haha! But yep! Definitely cool if we actually want to do it again but please let me play with the swings! =D Ok, think I'm really obsessed with the swings.

And I'm so proud of Swapna! Haha! She really had the best of luck man. First time cycled with us, it rained like crap. 2nd time cycling with us, it rained like crap and we cycled for an even further distance from the 2st. 3rd time cycling, it didn't rain but we cycled all the way to Changi and back. LOL. She only cycled 3 times in her life and they were all so crazy. =D Not bad Swapna! Haha!

Had lunch at Mac. And we kinda sat there for a very long time 'cause we were too tired to move. It was freaking cold though. Should not have eaten McFlurry. So we walked to Parkway Parade to take 966. We should have gone somewhere nearly and transfer to another bus lar. It would have been less tiring. I really felt like dying while walking to the bus stop lar. And it was so cool to see all the students since it was the first day of school! =D Haha! We wanted to morning call Weiying and annoy her. =D But we were too tired. Lol.

Waited for the bus for freaking long 'cause we kinda missed one. I thought it was packed lar. Tsk. Finally got the bus and got a nice seat! Fell asleep almost immediately and slept all the way. I was really drained out. Got home and Haziq came over to help me a little with the video while I rest on my sofa. Thank god he helped a little or else I would have been super tired for 4E1's chalet.

I miss 6H all of a sudden. LOL! I looked at their Facebook while typing this post to remember the timings and all and dunno lar, just got that missing 6H feeling. Haha! I'm actually typing this post on 9th Jan, 2.05am in the morning. Awesome man. LOL. My sleeping hours are so screwed.

LOL!! I suddenly thought of the Rick Roll crap that Yiinlih and Guodong told us about on New Year's Eve. Faeqa and I went to check it out and laughed like crazy when we knew what it was lar. Seriously man, they were so bored until they found such stuffs amusing. LOL! You CANNOT find such seriously crazily lame people in your life man. It's super lame lar! I totally don't know whether to laugh or to cry. Haha! Hard to explain it through text ba but it's just freaking hilarious.

It will be awesomely cool if we get into NJC! School together with the Hwa Chong pple! =D Think it will be super fun. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment