I realise, I really love this photography app. =D
Went JP yesterday for those 3 pple! Feli and I went earlier 'cause I wanted to see stuffs. =D And then I ended up seeing a lot of stuffs and I felt super sian that I didn't bring more money. Tsk. So much nice clothes lar! But some are really ex but really nice! Hmm.. Super tempted to get. Ah.. Partly I want school to start soon so that I've got pocket money again. Lol. Super shallow but at least I can save up and get stuffs! But I think I'll end up spending more on my friends. Lol.
Anyway, Weiying was super cranky yesterday. She really studied too much already, until her brain go crazy. Tsk. Then Faeqa also cranky. And tired also. Talked super loudly. Like woah man. Want to tell the whole world who she is. Felicia was annoying the hell out of them. Haha! And her typical 'I am lost' thing. I was happily laughing at everything. Ok, now I sound like an idiot. And it's funny how we went Popular after that, and I ended buying sweets from there. Yes, buy sweets from Popular. I think I was crazy. Aiya, we got nothing better to do lar.
But yep! I seriously still love going out and talking to them even if it's for a short while. And even if everyone is in annoying mode. Haha! Annoying the hell out of each other is really what we do whenever we meet up with each other. Lol. It's so sad that Weiying had so much homework to chiong. Tsk. If not we could have gone Kbox! Next time ba! Meet up for lunch are nice. =D Hope our schedules all like fit nicely somehow. =D
Going lot one later to celebrate Qiaofen, Mine and Puiling's birthday at Kbox! =D Yea man! Finally our turn. Haha! Super long never go Kbox with them too. =D Crazy kamin reached one hour earlier. Tsk.
No comments:
Post a Comment