Friday, 14 January 2011

OFF THE SHOULDERS

I've submitted my JAE registration. Felt so much better after I submitted it. It's really a burden that had been bugging me from Monday til now. Now, it's over! Wherever I do end up in ultimately, let's just leave it to fate. =)

It's funny though, how I knew how I was going to arrange my school for the JAE on Monday. And I really end up filling up the way I thought on Monday. Sheesh. So it's like for the past few days, all the head big thinking was kinda not needed. Lol. But I guess I'm more certain of my choices now. So yep! Head big for reasons. =D

Didn't know that going open houses can make us tired. Lol. Like really man. I think we haven't been using our brains for a long time already. O levels seemed so far far away. Results out, chosen our school for the next few years, and soon, we will be posted to wherever we are going. 26th Jan.

It seriously kinda suck that school had to start on 27th. Like why? Seriously man. Of all days, why 27th? I thought like I can go out with my friends on that day, then dinner with my family or dinner with some other friends. But then, there is school. Tsk. First day of a whole new school some more. WHAT IS THIS?

Alright, didn't really want to rant stuffs but post like nicer stuffs but suddenly just argh. But it isn't a huge problem that school's going to start no 27th. Just can't help feeling quite sian. 13 more days! Ok, it's still something to look forward to. But then it's like seventeen seems really old all of a sudden. Lol.

HOHOHO. I might get a DSLR for this birthday. Hopeful. =D I mean yea lar, since I'm really set on going photography society and stuffs. Hope it will be a fun and nice CCA though. But if that means I get a DSLR, it will be awesome. =D Though I can imagine myself going up a whole new level of annoyance taking photo of my friends. Good luck people.

Ok! Some photos before I continue! =D

Photos taken on 10th Jan! Meet up with Faeqa and Swapna for breakfast before we went to meet the others for lunch. It really felt great meeting them. Nervous no doubt, but laughed and relax with them. We were like 4 super noisy pple at Long John's. And I wanted us to take a group photo like we did in Sec 1. Haha! The sec 1 photo was epic. =D

I think this was the most normal one? Haha! We can't take group photos lar. Always turned out stupid/funny. =D

Like this one is just screwed up. LOL. Maybe Feli was the most normal one, but then stupid face. =D

This looks like it's taken using Polaroid!

Yep it just so happens that there is a mirror at Long John's. Haha! It would have been a smarter idea if we all sit at one side then take the photo, but Swap and I were too lazy to move our ass so yea, the photo is weird. Haha! Crazy 4 pple.

Went over to KFC at Jurong East Swimming Complex for lunch with those pple. =D Hope it isn't the last time we meet up for lunch though. And I'll really miss that KFC! Super lot of memories and it's really still a nice food place near our school. Though yea, the food isn't as awesome but yep, the place is nice enough.

I think I might miss Jurong. Haha! Doubt I'll be going there often now. Ok fine, most of my friends are living around there but a lazy person like me will ask them to meet at somewhere in the centre. =D LAN at Jurong Safra! Still the best. =D First time I ever tried LAN. I was freaking anti-lan last time man. L4D changed my mind. Haha! I still don't get CS lar. L4D nice. =D

Oh shit, I need to buy papers. But I'm freaking lazy to get out of the house now. It's like comfortable. =D OK, I will get my lazy ass off this chair soon to get papers and lunch too.

Hmm suddenly realise it's going to be a total new thing when we start school in a few weeks time. Haha! Weird realisation but yep. Like everything's going to be unfamiliar and new. I hope it will be alright though. I guess wherever I go, there will be some familiar faces at least?

I need new good songs! All the new English songs now kinda suck. Where did all the good bands and artists go to? I miss their music. Haha! I think they will be having albums this year? 'Cause most of them had albums in 2009. 2009 got rather good music lar! Then 2010 kinda suck. Hope this year will be ok. =D

I WANT TO GO KBOX! It's $6 only lar! Hope it will be there longer. =D Sing until you drop man.

I'm so freaking random in my blogging man. Everything that is off my head. Hmm.. Feeling ah suddenly. Ok, I must really stop thinking abt the JAE since I've submitted already.

So ok, Monday was Results Day. Met up with Faeqa on Tuesday and we just sat at Fajar Mac and talked for quite long. Wednesday was SA and AC open houses. It's like class outing like that. Almost half the class went together. Haha! The SA tour guide was quite stun by the number. But yea, SA felt nice! The people were rather friendly? Then hmm.. Felt quite comfortable there. Then we head over to AC. Hmm. I saw Jiamin and Xiaowen there! I think they're going to AC too so yep, it will be quite cool if they got in. =D It's really impressive ba. Rich school. Lol. Got quite tired aft I got home. LOL. Then Thursday went to NJ open house. Saw Faeqa and Swapna there. The cool thing about open houses is that you get to see your primary school friends and end up talking for quite long. Haha! Dunno lar, like yep, cool feeling. =D NJ felt comfortable ba. Somehow. But hmm.. OKOK, I think I should not think about it anymore. I submitted it anyway to yep! No turning back.

For now, I shall just enjoy the remaining few weeks of holiday left! I want new nice songs! Though surprisingly, I'm still not sick of Losing My Mind. =D I really feel better listening to it. Haha! Awesome song ba! =D Lifehouse still rocks. =D Maybe I should look through my music library again and listen to all those 'forgotten' songs.

I shall go get my lunch and papers to write nice stuffs for awesome people's birthday. =D Shall not be lazy for once. Anyway, it's just plaza. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment