
Woah. I'm confused. I really know nothing about DSLR. And then I'm like really reading and studying about it. And woah, I'm really confused. Lol. Maybe I shouldn't study it so much first. But then must still know the basics ba! Then after getting the camera then will know it better. My mum kinda sort of confirmed that I'm getting one ba! =D
I'm really scared of going back school a little. LOL. Two months plus of not touching the books at all. Like really never study any thing at all during these 2 months. Think I might be in big trouble when school starts. Hope I really don't forgot everything ba. It will be really bad if I gave everything back to the teachers.
Went to plaza to borrow books on photography. Haha! I was really serious when I say I'm going to study about it. Though I kinda still haven't touch the books yet. Lol. But yea lar, hope I understand it though. Like wah, I really feel quite blur for someone that actually wants to be a photographer. I can't really be a photographer with just knowing how to take photos using a digital camera.
Then my sis was telling me to try find time to read and look through GP and econs. So yea, I suddenly like have to do a lot of stuffs and shit man. I realise school is going to start in exactly one week time. It sucks how I don't feel a lot for my birthday since it's the first day of a whole new school. Hmm.. Though yea, I kept reminding pple. Lol. But dunno ba, just a little no feeling for it.
I still want to go out with a lot of pple and do a lot of stuffs! Read books and hmm... Suddenly, there is really a lot of things to do. Time is freaking scary!
Group photo of awesome pple. =D

The photos taken by Sonia's DSLR are really awesome!!! My hands feel really itchy for it. Lol. It's really like freaking nice to take photos using it lar!
No comments:
Post a Comment