Met Faeqa on the first day. To buy present for my friend. HAHA! She accompanied me to get present for a friend. =D but yes, got to eat some nice food that she recommended. I think I went home on the 2nd day of school. OHYA! I quite like my timetable. =D Just that Friday is my earliest day at 12.50 but I have cca. -_- seriously man. Damn sian.
3rd day was Open House! So proud of Photog. =DD
And yes, it's really during times like these where you can feel the AC spirit. And it's really quite nice actually. Haha! It's infectious I guess. That's why orientation was really awesome 'cause of the spirit all. Few more weeks to J1's orientation!! =)
Photog Soc!! =))) The cool pple behind the lens.
Our Photog booth!! I think our booth is really the most classy and sophisticated one. =D Yea man!!
HAHA! Junyuan in his funny dance costume! =D We just had to take a photo with him. =D
The awesome pple in school~ =D I love YL's face. HAHA!
And yes!! I love the poster we pasted behind/in front of our colligate! =D It's damn cute and super easy to identify us. HAHA! Seriously man, I love Photog Soc. =) We are so cool like that. =D Celebrated Nadia's birthday too! Haha! We all sang to her in our small yet nice Photog room. =DSo yep! Open house was rather successful! A few Fuhua juniors are coming ba! Haha! I'm going to grab pple to join photog man! =D CCA Display~ But seriously, I think our photog booth is really cool. Haha!
4th day of school: First Mass PE. Well, being the lousy and rather unfit me, I nearly die. OK, actually not really lar. I just felt damn uncomfortable after that. I think it's 'cause I didn't exercise for a long time. But yep! I guess I'll get used to it. Once every week man. Plus swim PE. -_-
5th day nothing much actually. Just had CCA and all. Haha! Watched Running Men after I got home I think. =D It's still the best~ =)
SO YES!!! That was first week. HAHA! 2nd week of school, pretty much the same. But it's faster this week I guess. Had 2 birthday surprise celebration which I will post about separately! GP Tuition on Tuesday.
And yes, I really need to plan well for A levels already. I feel quite lost and a bit aimless. And I'm too damn slack. True, technically I can afford to slack now but I know I shouldn't 'cause everything will come crashing down soon and I will get out of breath and all again. The panic feeling. I must stop feeling that! So yes, better time management. So must start planning! Ah, I really have so much more stuffs to blog about but I know I should stop. =\ Ok one more post I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment