THANKYOU SWEDEN FOR LETTING US CRASH YOUR AUNT'S HOUSE! =))
Yes! Haha! If not for him asking his parents and aunt all, we wouldn't have a place to crash for countdown. =D
Played Mahjong for awhile before 2012! And wahahahaha, I won 3 rounds straight! I have the strangest luck with games lately. LOL! Seriously man, I win without even trying. Haha! But yes, I got think when I play one ok! Just that I forgot some rules and all. But yes, mahjong is fun. Haha! And for a person who's family doesn't play mahjong, not bad already! =D
So we all crowded around the TV when they started counting down. Haha! It's quite hilarious counting down 'cause yes, we were really crowding around the TV. But it felt nice. =) It's always fun to do such stupid stuffs with friends. Haha! Then we watched the fireworks for about 10mins. It's pretty this year!! But super long. LOL!
We had a break for texting and replying texts before we continued to play with card games! It's fun man. As in the card games. Played all sorts of weird random games. Somehow, we managed to play for quite long. Went on to play Monopoly! Haha! And yes, I actually brought Cluedo too but we ended up not playing. I KNEW IT. But oh well, it wasn't that heavy. Haha!
And Puiling got us gifts from Jarkata! =D It has our names on it. =D
Stayed up the whole night talking after we ended Monopoly! =D I'm so proud of ourselves! We really managed to stay up all the way! =) Though yes, there were times we really felt like sleeping but yep! We stayed strong. Haha! Just that ya, we need more comfortable place to lean on. But yes! Sweden's aunt's house is really good. Haha! Thankyou Sweden~! =D
Went home early in the morning 'cause I had to go Malaysia with my parents. Actually, I didn't really have to but I kinda want to go with them. Haha! Good daughter! =D
So yes, to a friendship that will last for a long time. =)
We'll rule the world with our names on our wrists.
HAHA! Ok, this sounds more retarded than cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment