Tuesday, 3 January 2012

orchard with a bunch of childish kids; yes I'm part of the kids =D

So yes! I spent my last day of the year with the most awesome pple once again. =D

Heh. I was late. Haha! But yes, there were reasons ok. And Swap and Kenneth were worse 'cause they overslept. Sheesh.

Went to Cineleisure Orchard for Sherlock Homles! I think the movie was quite good? I kinda like it ba. Haha! At least the storyline is good. =D And ya!!! Someone's idea of buying 2 medium popcorn and 4 medium drinks, when there was just 6 pple. Sheesh. I ended up eating a lot and there were still quite a lot left. See lar see lar, so smart. Tsk. But ok, been a long time since I ate popcorn while watching movie. I still like to eat popcorn while watching movies. =D

Anyway, so yep! Met Swapna Kenneth, Shaohao and Jinghan before we had lunch. And yes, I seriously love how we always play with escalators whenever we meet. LOL! Shaohao and Jinghan went down the escalator then somehow, Faeqa just followed them and so did we and they just came straight back up. Annoying right? And the funny thing is we really just blindly followed. Haha! I really love how everyone just blindly follows and not asking where we are going. =D Until we are nearing the place. Haha!

Had lunch at Long John Silvers at Somerset 313! Yes, we actually walked there just for lunch. But yes, it was there where my favourite picture of the day was born!

Tada!~ You must be wondering what's so nice about this photo when there is nothing much in this photo actually. Well, that's the whole point. =D I laughed like mad for awhile over this photo. And ok, to be true, it isn't THAT funny but that's just what I love about them. Haha! I'll always laugh like some mad person but when I look back, it actually wasn't that funny. LOL! But ok, this photo is really just epic. =D

And ya! This person decided to start shooting ice at Faeqa. LOL! And erm, ok I actually joined him. Eh! I used to be able to do it well! Just that I lost my skill. Haha! But yes, at that moment, we really became so freaking childish. HAHA! I'm actually turning 18 soon. Oh well, you can't do stuffs like that once you turn 21? So must make use of the remaining few years left to do all these nonsense stuffs. =D

Went back to Cine for pool. Stop by the rubber band shop to get rubber bands. And lol, it's so funny how the guys will really just wait outside for us. Haha! Some guys will just go see something else first then come back. But they just waited outside. HAHA! Okok, so we went to check out the price of the pooling and it was quite ex so we actually decided to just go slack at some place. Went out of Cine to meet Faeqa. LOL! This is actually funny also. Faeqa had to go pray so she went to pray first. And surprisingly, no one noticed she was gone after awhile later. LOL! Damn joke.

So yep! We decided to go pooling in the end. So yes, we went up again. LOL! We really love doing such stuffs. But yep! Had fun pooling with them. Though erm, we kinda suck. As in the girls. I really don't get why the guys can be so good at it. It seems like some natural thing for them. And wahahaha I won once. =D Ok yes, I was teamed with Kenneth and I did nothing~! HAHA! He just scored in all the balls man. And the black ball as well. LOL! So yes, I really did nothing. =D Oh well, it's still funny watching Feli and Faeqa pool. They suck like mad. I think Swap and I were actually not that bad. =D Jiamin was way better than the 4 of us man. She has some skills in her while the rest of us were just doing our best. =D

Girls group photo! Ohya! I think this is the first outing where there is an even number of girls and guys. Usually there will be more guys but yep! 5 girls and 5 guys this time! HAHA!

Went to Mac for ice cream/drinks after that! And they were all amused by the retarded toys I bought from Yunnan. =D

And ok fine, I was damn amused by them initially as well. HAHA! Just that you should really see how greatly amused Faeqa was. She was like on a roll man. HAHA! Forever the best. =D

Bus home! And all of them actually sent me home. Haha! It's really damn funny how they walk. It's really a longer way but they just did it. =D Yea, they love me too much. HAHA!

But yes!! Ah, they are seriously the best. =) They are really friends I cannot imagine not having around. I still love going out with them 'cause we'll always do rubbish stuffs. Haha! We rarely do something really constructive. Ok this time still not bad since we went pooling.

I really love this awesome tradition of ours. =D And yes! Running Man Marathon! Haha! One day, when we all get tired and stressed out from all these A levels shit, we shall have a Running Man marathon! I welcome my house for it. =D

Seriously these awesome pple rock my life so much. Love you pple~! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment