Funny surprise that nearly got ruined if not for Yingkiat's stretching. Haha! Feli, Sweden and I were walking to Marche at Vivo to meet them and "spring attack" Brendan and we were finding the short cuts to walk there. Then I saw some guy stretching and realised it was Yingkiat and the 3 of us ran away. LOL! It's really damn joke. Like got the crap feeling. We were so closed to ruining it man. Haha! If we just spoiled the surprise like that, it's quite sad. LOL!
So yep! Managed to surprise him and had awesome food at Marche~ =D
Group photo!


And we took Circle Line back! I got kinda amused by it 'cause it's really like some roller coaster ride. HAHA! And we were saying how it will be damn scary if something actually jumps out suddenly. It's fun leh. As in the fact that we can see the tracks and all. Lol. I think I sound sad here. Like deprived or something. Lol! But yes!! I really want to go USS! =(So yep! Had a nice dinner with them! It was more of a dinner meet up than a birthday celebration. LOL! But yep! Enjoyed my time with them ba! =D It's actually all AC pple plus Sweden. HAHA! But okok, that's not how we catergorise. =D
Anyway, more of Brendan's birthday in the next post! Which I'm kinda lazy to post now. Lol! I shall do it another day.
And hmm.. I'll just add something more.
If you want to apologise, come to us to do it. Don't go through another person. It's really very coward of you. And to be true, what are you actually scared about? We are your friends right? Unless maybe you just don't treat us the way we treat you. You don't care about us in the way that we care about you. I think, you still don't really get why we are reacting this way now. Maybe you never even try understanding how we are actually feeling, and why we are reacting like that. If you think hard enough, you should know. And if you think it's just one thing that made us like this, you obviously don't care. No matter how much of an importance you are to us, I guess we just aren't that important anymore to you right? It's not as if I want to be important in your life. All we want, is just you to be smart enough to know who are true to you and who's not. Hmm.. I really have to much stuffs I want to say to you. I'm not angry or sad anymore. I'm not even that disappointed anymore. I'm just numb to it all. I want to talk to you. But yes, this time, you come talk to us, if you actually still treat us as your friends, if you actually treasure us, and if you actually appreciate the effort we took just to see your smile. I can't help feeling how I could have spend that time doing something else more worth it instead. If you are not going to take the initiative to talk to us this time, neither will we. And we kinda mean it. It's not that we gave up on you. We never once gave up on you. It's you who gave up on us. It's not hard to find us to talk to us. So don't be a coward. Don't get others to help you 'cause we want to hear it from your freaking mouth, whatever you want to say. I will listen if you want to talk to us. I cannot guarantee how I will react to whatever you want to say, but yes, I will listen. Just that, I'm really not sure if you will actually try talking to us even. We had been there for you, but you were not. And please, you decided to stick on and study hard. DO IT. If you gave up on yourself, I'm not giving a shit about you too. I help pple who help themselves first. If A levels doesn't seem like a big deal to you, then yes, I'm letting you be, since you decided to be this way. Motivate yourself first. Just understand what the hell you freaking want. You are lost and I really don't know when you will find your way, IF you will actually find your way at all. And yes, I can no longer read you anymore. You seem distance. I guess it just sucks 'cause I know that somehow, we still won't give up on you completely. We aren't heartless. But if you don't even want to try to do something about this now, then maybe you aren't worth my time either. I'll rather spend my time on some other pple who are more worth it.I wonder if the person I'm talking about will actually read this.
No comments:
Post a Comment