As much as I do love my life now, I rather have a life where I can go wherever I want, see the things I want to see. Of course, by doing so, I will miss all the pple I love. But yes, sometimes, you really just have the urge to leave everything and just go travelling. I don't know why but yes, I do have the urge sometimes. Leave all the troubles, and just see the world. LOL! I think I sound like some sad girl, trapped in a messy world. I'm happy with my life as it is. I really am man. I'm not complaining all. Just that you know, sometimes when things get tough, when everything seems to be piling up, you just feel like running away from it all and just be with yourself. Haha! I sound like some loner. But yep! Travelling is really always nice. =)
2. Travel with my grandfather to China, back to our hometown.
It was 2009 when my grandfather wanted to bring me and my 2 younger cousins to China to visit our relatives. He brought my sister the previous year and since one of our relatives was getting married, might as well bring the 3 of us there too. But yes, it just so happened that the trip coincide with sec 3 camp. So yep, being the loser me, choose sec 3 camp over the China trip with them. And yes, I really regretted not going China with them. Yes, sec 3 camp was fun. I had a great time bonding with them. But that was the last trip my grandfather took to China. And I didn't go with him. Yes, it's really one of the biggest regrets of my life. No, it is the biggest regret of my life. I miss him. I still do. Why did I think that I could go on the trip with him the next year? I guess yea, this made me realise how life is really short. And whatever we want to do, whatever we want to say, do it and say it before it's all too late. At least, I did saw my grandfather a few days before he was gone. And yes, life is really short. You really don't know what to expect and I guess, we really just have to live everyday to the fullest. Don't leave any room for any regrets. Try everything, do everything, say what you need to say. Don't hesitate. Once you've decided to do it, stick to it. Don't be indecisive. And make smart decisions. And no matter what happens, family still comes first. To me at least. Family is really important, and quite a few times, we only truly treasure our family members aft they are gone. Don't do that. Always treasure them. They are important people in your lives. They are the ones that make you who you are today. Grandparents. They are the ones who pamper you, teach you, love you and more. They always worry about you, you are always on their minds. And even though they may not be with you always, you can feel their presence. Once they are gone, something just doesn't feel right. So yes, treasure your grandparents, visit them often, talk to them even if you don't really have much to tell them. Listen to them, be a good grandchild. 'cause yes, they really are wonders in our world. Actually, this applies to your parents too. So yes, just family in general. Don't take them for granted. Don't think that there will be a next time 'cause sometimes, next time just doesn't come.
Shared this quote before but I really want to share it again,
“Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” — Alex Haley
No comments:
Post a Comment