1. Family
I've mention about family before quite a lot of times, see here again. =D I'm erm, lazy and tired to type out again. HAHA! But yes, family I mean my mum, dad, sister, grandma, grandfather, grandmother, aunt, cousins, aunts, uncles, cousins. LOL! Don't ask me why there is repetition 'cause erm, only I will know who are my favourite cousins. Heh. Yes I'm biased but that's just how it is. =D At least I don't show it obviously lar. Ok, maybe actually I do. Aiya, whatever. I still love all of them.
2. Great friends
Ahahaha, yes I've mention about this many times too. Refer here or here to see more. =)
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.I really love this quote. Though I don't know who's it from.
3. My camera
Heh. Yes I guess I sort of can't really live without it? I'll feel empty without it around sometimes. Like this itchy feeling. Haha! And I'll really miss taking out my camera to take photos sometimes. This really strong urge to just take my camera and go take photos. It's really something I really like? But yea lar, I'm not always with my camera 24/7. There are times where I get lazy too. =D It's really heavy. =( I kinda miss digital camera sometimes. Gah, I want too much. =\
4. Memories
Yes, memories. Without them, there is really nothing in you. You will just be this empty shell, with nothing to remember about. I think memories are really important. They keep you going on. Of course, I'm not saying we should keep thinking about the past memories and just stay there. Hold on to the memories, and continue to make new ones. If you just forget about your memories, you are really left with nothing at.
"Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you have, and the things you never want to lose." - Kevin ArnoldSo if you don't have any memories, you really have nothing.
5. My phone
Haha! I'm not like desperately dependent on my phone but yea, I really utilised my phone quite a bit? Yes! At least I utilised it well, unlike a lot of pple with iPhone and all. I don't use it just to call and text. I use it to type down thoughts when I suddenly have them, 'cause writing down can be a bit slow. I use it for note taking sometimes. Directions to places. I use it for music and videos! Taking photos and videos as well. Facebook and surfing the Internet of course. Games yes. Actually, I think it's the music part that's important. I'll just switch on my playlist and do work while listening to the music. Music is important! =D
So yep! 5 things I can't live without. Actually, I can't live without a lot of stuffs. LOL! Like my bed and the thing I hug to sleep. Heh. Like if my mum really threw it away one day, I will scream at her. I mean it. It's just so dear to me. I think I'm quite a sentimental person. Haha! But yes, of course, family and friends are the 2 most important things I really cannot live without. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment