It's damn annoying. Like seriously man. I don't get no shit. As in ok, I get some stuffs, I'm not that sad. Just that, I really don't know how I should go about beginning my freaking assignment. It's just argh.
Suddenly, I realise how I still have so much stuffs I want to do. But I'm left with less than a week. Yay man! Happens all the time. Tsk. Just that wah, really not looking forward to going back school. =\ I want to see my JC friends, but not in the school context. Haha! Like I really rather meet them outside of school than inside of school.
And yes, omg. I really should not have been so dead against not taking any science subjects at all. It's freaking H1!!! I should have just taken a subject that is less tedious and can be interesting too. Like Physics. Though our school's Physics department really suck, I think I can still make it? Ok actually maybe not. And History is really interesting. Just that wahhhh, reading all the info can be mind-boggling. And then must analysis all. As much as I can't do sciences, I think I can still survive with taking a H1 science subject. Freaking hell man. And yes, now I have to get annoyed with this.
I really really felt this crap feeling when I first read about this holiday assignment. Like this "What did I get myself into" feeling. I still like History, it's really interesting, but the assignments can be annoying. Ah... But okok, I'm just complaining. I'll still do it ultimately. Just that haiz.. hopefully, it won't be some shit work. I just need to know how to begin then I can move on and all. Just that I really feel damn sian to start on.
And the thought of all the other subjects that I haven't start on. Damn... Why did I leave everything to last minute again?! I really always like that. Like just look at all the days before school reopens posts. It's always like that. I miss last year January. =( I have no worries over homework before school starts 'cause we didn't have any freaking homework! All you lucky sec 4 graduates. Seriously treasure your time man. One year later, it sucks. But ok, at least we start school a week later than other pple. =D That's a relieve I guess? But yes, I really should have made use of my time well last week too.
Ah. Whatever, I shall do a proper post later.
No comments:
Post a Comment