Sunday, 29 January 2012

twentyseven january two thousand and twelve =))))

Wanted to blog on 27th itself 'cause I was scared that I will forget but didn't have the time. But then actually, how can I forget all the incredible things my awesome friends did? =) I'm seriously so grateful and thankful to have them in my life. I really cannot thank God enough for giving me such incredible friends, who are really just the best. =)

I shall now type out everything that happened on my 18th birthday! (gah, I do feel older.)

The night before, Jiesi texted me that she needed to go sch earlier for some guitar thing. I suspected something, just that didn't thought much of it 'cause yea, she might really have some guitar stuffs ma and later you know, you expect then after that nothing happens. LOL! Anyway, so she told me to reach the bus stop at 6.10am.

So on my birthday, I woke up earlier and left the house. Apparently, at the first floor of my block, 4 pple were hiding behind the lift. Haha! But they didn't surprise me then. They actually just followed behind me all the way to the bus stop. LOL! The scene will be freaking hilarious if you think abt it. Just that I didn't see it lar.

When I reached the bus stop, I saw Changhui! I don't usually see him at this bus stop 'cause the other one was nearer to his house. So I asked him why he was there, and he told me he was taking bus to school. Then I told him the other bus stop was nearer and you know what he said? He said yep, I know. LOL! Joke right? He totally cannot lie at all. So I kinda figured something was wrong already. Just that yes, I seriously did not expect them to actually surprise me. So he told me Feli was supposed to be there, then just nice Feli texted me and told me she was going to be late.

Then somehow, I dunno why I suddenly turned around and I saw 4 pple running towards me. HAHA! Faeqa, Felicia, Guodong and Jiesi! =D So yes, these 4 pple were hiding behind the lift. They wanted to surprise me when I got out of the lift but Changhui was at the bus stop instead. LOL! Joke lar seriously. So they changed it to surprise me at the bus stop. Just that I turned and saw them running towards me with this balloon. Haha!

I was really stun by them. Ok, my reaction was kinda lousy but yes, I really shocked and kinda yea, didn't react properly. HAHA! But I was really happy to see them. And super touched! They actually woke up earlier than usual just to let me have a good start on the first day of me being an 18 years old person! So yes, I really love you all. =D And those who wanted to go but couldn't! =D Ah, you guys are seriously awesome. =D I shall talk more later. HAHA!

Heh, this was what became of the balloon. =D Sorry lar! I really don't know how it became so sad. I really didn't do anything to it. Maybe it's the way I hold the balloon ba. Haha! Sorry! But I will still keep it after it got deflated completely. I WILL! =D

Hairband that Faeqa made and Felicia's idea. LOL! They forced me to wear it the whole day. And yes, I actually wore it the whole day. Tsk. I'm so nice right? But ya! It's really damn attractive. As in, a lot of pple can really see the hairband all since I don't usually wear hairband at all. Tsk, their idea of annoying me.

But okok, I was really happy that day. =) Though yes lar, the balloon is still annoying. Made me carry it around like some walking advertisement. And it gets in the way man. And keep hitting me!! Okok, I know I shouldn't complain. So yes, I still love and appreciate all your efforts!!! =D

So yep! 184 came and Jiesi, Feli, Changhui and I took the bus! Changhui alighted earlier to take another bus while the 3 of us sat all the way to Clementi! As we were reaching, Feli suddenly said she got cravings for Mac Breakfast. -_- Since we were a bit earlier for school and all. But I really didn't want to be late for school so I told her I was hungry too and let's just go school eat or Buona Vista, like somewhere nearer to school so that the chances of us being late is lower.

But yes!! This girl kept insisting and Jiesi actually said ok to it too. Actually, at that point of time, I really didn't suspect anything. LOL! Like I was just complaining to Jiesi how we have to put up with Feli's chlid-like annoyance. HAHA! I seriously thought she had this weird strong cravings since well, she's really weird like that, with all the random cravings. Heh.

So yep! I made her get the meal so that I could have hashbrown and milo. =D We walked back up to the MRT and instead of walking towards the MRT, Feli just walked straight, and back to the bus stop where we came from originally. I seriously thought that she was blur and forgot that we are supposed to go to the MRT and just stood there to wait for her to realise her stupidity and walk back. HAHA! I swear, I'm so nice to Feli. =D But no! She continued walking. Then Jiesi told me to just go also. LOL. Then yea, I realise it was most likely another surprise of something. HAHA! But ok, I only thought of Sweden and not Brendan and Junyuan somehow. 'Cause we always see Sweden at that bus stop. But at that point, I was really more of annoyed 'cause I don't want to be late for school. Yes, I'm damn paranoid.

So yep, we walked down and lol, I was complaining to Jiesi and she actually shook my hand where the balloon was in, making me look quite retarded actually. Haha! We had to find them instead of them finding us. It's really quite joke lar. LOL! But yep! Those 3 idiots there, Sweden, Junyuan and Brendan, at this weird corner holding a string with photos and their cards on the string.

This is the thing that they were holding there. Haha! Ah they are damn joke. =D So since we were rushing for time, we didn't get to talk much and we just quickly packed everything together and rush off for the MRT. Except Sweden who took bus to school. Haha! Didn't even take photo!! So yes, this is really all that I've got. LOL! Never mind, we'll go out soon! I hope! Must find time! Going to get busy soon but yes! I really want to meet up with them.

These bunch of agents. Ok, those 3 guys are lousy lar! They were there already when we alighted from the bus but weren't exactly done with the string thing already. If they had surprise me then then I'll really be stun. Haha! But yes!!! I was really still surprise! I mean I didn't expect them to actually wake up early and go to Clementi to surprise me! Though it's on the way to school but still. They are awesome. =) Stupid friends who are indispensable. We can be pissed off, angry, angst, disappointed and everything at each other, but somehow, we can never stay angry at each other forever. We really angst each other quite a lot but yea lar, it'll always get by 'cause there are more important stuffs than being angry with each other. =)

So we headed off to school! When we reached Buona Vista, we saw Darren, Yingkiat and Shuhang! Haha! It was really by chance by damn cool. I think it's the first time I went to school with so much of them around. It's almost all the 4e1 pple that went to AC! =D Shuhang rushed off earlier 'cause he had council duty and when we reached the sch gate, we saw him there and seriously, it's damn joke. LOL! We just saw him at the MRT and we saw him again at the sch gate. Haha!

We had to run a short distance to the hall in the end 'cause we were nearly late. Junyuan's delusion that we won't be late. Haha! He really kept insisting that we were not late. He is pro at it already. Haha!

Semi hide the balloon 'cause I really didn't want the whole world to know that it's my birthday. Maybe that's why the balloon became like that now. Heh. The class sang song for me during GP lesson! =)

Ohya!!

The watch that Eunice gave me! Haha! It's super joke! The reason behind thing watch was 'cause during Math lecture, we were talking abt how Eunice's watch was too girly and doesn't really fit her. Then she was saying how we should all buy funny watches and wear during April Fool's Day for fun. Then I said I wanted Power Rangers (Don't ask me why Power Rangers came into my mind first.) and she insisted that I should have Ultraman instead. LOL. So that day, she happened to go Chinatown and saw an Ultraman watch so she bought it for me! Haha! She is seriously joke!! =D But yep! I kept to my promise and wore it to school on 27th! =) Just that it became like that aft that. =(

Ah!! I really don't know how it came off. =(( Damn sad now suddenly. LOL! Though it's a nonsense watch, it was still a gift ma. I really suck at taking care of my things. But ya!! I really didn't know how it came off. =( haven't exactly tell Eunice yet but oh well, she will be reading this. LOL! And anyway, I'll see her tomorrow. Haha!

So yep! During break, Eunice asked me if I brought extra clothes so I strongly told her no 'cause I really didn't bring extra clothes. I could see she had ideas in her head. Tsk. So yep I didn't really think much of it and just continue on. LOL! As in yea lar. I didn't really thought there would be cake somehow. I dunno why also but yea.

Joyce suddenly said she wanted to go take photo at the bleachers so we just went since it's Joyce and her love for taking photos and I thought maybe 'cause my birthday so just take photos for fun and all. LOL! Then as we want to take group photo, I was looking around to see if there was anyone who could help us take a group photo first. And I saw Brendan!

HAHA! Standing so awkwardly there. I was happily calling him to come help us take a photo. Then I saw a lighter in his hand and then the cake came out. HAHA! It's damn funny 'cause I kinda ruined my own surprise once again. LOL! I started laughing like mad after that. Then YL the best lar, she got it slower than me. HAHA! Then I pretended that I didn't expect it and talked to YL. LOL!

And we realised that it wasn't the cake that she bought! Apparently, it wasn't supposed to be my cake. LOL! Someone had the same birthday as me that day too, so we thought it was another person's cake. Haha! But somehow yea, it wasn't the exact case. Haha! It was misconceptions between them. Super joke!

So yep! We took a group photo and I made 3 wishes and all.


The not-supposed-to-be-mine cake. =D

So yes, I was really scared that they will do anything stupid. I was actually scared of Eunice and Feli more 'cause it's them. LOL! They are horribly mean pple to me. So they told me to make a wish and I was really scared since you know, eyes closed and all. Nothing happened and they told me to eat the cake. Then wah!! JOYCE!!! She just pushed the whole silce of cake into my face!! She held there for a long time 'cause I didn't dare to move since I don't want to dirty my shirt. I haven't even take a full mouth of the cake yet!! Then Eunice cake and smear some chocolate cream on face. Tsk. And yes, getting smashed by cake isn't a very nice feeling. As in seriously man. I got my karma from doing it to Nisa already.

But ok, at least I did it to YL. HAHA! She is the best lar! She wanted to take photo with me in that state and think that I won't do anything to her. HAHA! I had to do it to at least someone to make me feel better lar. Sorry YL! You're the easiest to target. =D

Went to the toilet to wash up. It's tiring. Lol! But didn't have to wash up much since there wasn't much on my uniform. And ok, the others didn't play a part in it. It was just Joyce who wanted to smash. Tsk. She's so going to get it on her birthday. =D

Went out and saw another cake waiting for me. Lol! This time with the class also. So they sang for me again and I was really fearful of the cake. This cake was the one that Yl bought. Haha! Ok, so the reason why there was 2 cakes was 'cause YL bought a cake but then I think some of them didn't know so during the break, they went to get another cake. Then after YL was stun at the "new" cake, they figured out that there was 2 cakes. Haha! YL was kept in the dark though. HAHA! That's why she was equally as blur as me.

Anyway, so yep! We took a class photo! I was still fearful so I put the cake far from the table. It didn't work apparently.

'Cause Diandra just managed to smash the slide of cake in my face. WAHHH. I was really sian at that point of time. Like seriously man. The thought of having to clean up again. It's tiring. Lol! But yes, I really appreciate their thought to make this birthday a memorable one. It sure hell is man. Lol! But can be memorable without me getting dirty what!! This time was worse 'cause Diandra really smear the whole thing around my face, like giving me some facial like that. And Eunice had this fondue stuffs also so she continued too.

This time, I managed to make Lingli and Joyce. Haha! So ok lar, at least I got 3 pple to join me in getting dirty all. =D But wah, my face was really black since it was chocolate cake. It's damn gross. =( And I stink like mad after that. Lol! I can really smell myself. Purposely sat beside Eunice since she was the one with the fondue all. She and Izati lend me their deodorant so I had chocolate cake smell and 2 different deodorant smell on me. Awesome man. Everyone could smell this weird mixture smell. Haha! And ya!! I could really smell it and it's damn gross. =( I regret doing it to Nisa man. One time only leh. And it's at her house somemore. So convenient for her! I smash pple with careful considerations one! Haha!

After sch, we took some photos before Feli and I went to Holland V to meet Faeqa! Allinda was super scary. Lol! She totally jumped behind me and shouted Happy birthday in my ear. LOL! That, I was really surprised. But Lingli super LOL lar! She wasn't supposed to tell me Allinda was finding me but she did. Haha! Super joke. =D But she really super funny! The night before, she accidentally typed something on the WhatsApp group with me inside that wasn't supposed to be known by me. Then Eunice and her started spamming to make sure I won't see it. Lucky for them, I didn't check WhatsApp the day before. Haha! But she's seriously super blur. =D

Got chocolate fondue from Eliza and Shaun!! =) I wanted to make Swapna treat me instead but then she wasn't in school that day. Damn sad lar! I was finding her that day but realised that she wasn't in school. Hope she's feeling better though! She must be there when the J1s come in on Tuesday!!!

Took train to Holland V with Feli! When we reached, we were walking out when we saw Weiying walking towards us, unknowingly. HAHA! I wanted to go, "Eh!! That's Weiying!", in the surprised way then I realised why she was there immediately and I looked at Feli. Then she pretended she didn't see her and continued talking to me, acting like nothing happened. LOL! And Weiying got surprised by us. HAHA! Seriously man, I love how most of the surprises failed 'cause of me. Haha! I'm just too sharp and smart already lar. =D

Settled down at Wendy's since it was Halal and reasonably cheaper food at Holland V. Waited for Faeqa to come before we went to order food. =D

As usual, it was a mad time catching up with them and talking nonsense yet awesome stuffs; laughing over nothing; being simply carefree and happy and not caring how stupid we may look; talking everything off the head without being scared that it will hurt each other; nothing to fear, nothing to hide; simply being ourselves. =) They are the friends who I've known before I was fully aware of myself. Friends who have seen me growing up, seen me mature, seen me change and become who I am now. Friends who greatly influenced how I am now, how I had become. Friends who are there for me always, even though they aren't physically around. Somehow, they are just there and you know it. Seriously can't be more thankful to have them around. =)

So yes! We tried to take a decent group photo but obviously it doesn't work. Haha! So it's all nonsense photos. Haha! Swapna was supposed to be here too! Lousy girl with low immune system.

Especially love this 'cause we all looked damn retarded here. =D Ok, I just love Weiying's face lar. HAHA! So yes! Had a great time with them, no doubt it was short. =) Went sending Faeqa around 'cause of Feli. LOL! Lazy to explain but yes, had to accompany Faeqa here and there. But it's worth it 'cause she actually travelled there to find me. =)

Went back to school to meet Nisa!! Haha! Was supposed to find her before school started but I didn't care about my phone in the morning so decided to meet her after that! She passed me her card and we talked for quite long before her mum came. One grandma who I cannot imagine how AC life will be like without having her around. =) She really became quite important to me aft we came to AC. I mean she was initially, just that yea, you get what I mean. HAHA!

Took 198 to JP to meet with Kamin for dinner! =D This girl last minute asked me out for dinner. Haha! Should have taken the train instead 'cause the bus got stuck in traffic jams and all. I alighted somewhere near Chinese Garden to take train after that since I was kinda late. Haha! And then it rained. Wah, balancing balloon and everything in your hands with umbrella was really annoying. LOL! But yes, I wasn't that pissed off. Just annoyed for awhile but then yea, I realised I was still really lucky so I stopped being annoyed. Haha!

Had KFC with her and we talked for quite long. Had to reach home earlier to bathe though so didn't stay for long but yes! It was still nice meeting up with her! My dear daughter! Haha! A friend who is important to me and I do worry abt often. But yes! I know she can do it! She will be strong and yep, I'll be there for her when she's not. =)

And yes!! This is a cool camera necklace that she gave me!! =)) I seriously love it a lot. It's damn nice lar! Haha! Thankyou Kamin~ =DD

Went home and finally bathe!! Wah. Felt so much better aft that. I seriously felt super gross for majority of the day but yes, I was still happy. Haha! That day really made me feel happy. I really felt nice. And in a good mood and all. =)

Had late night movie with my mum and dad! =D Watched Long Zhong Wu which isn't a very nice movie actually. My mum and dad fell asleep at some parts of the movie then wake up. LOL! Lousy~ but yes, it really wasn't that good. But oh well, it's still spending time with them. =)

THANKYOU EVERYONE WHO HAD MADE MY 18TH BIRTHDAY SO AWESOME. =)))))
Seriously man, I still want to type a lot of stuffs but it's getting late now and I need to go to sch tmr. =( Ahhh, I slacked too much.

There are still many pple I want to thank, special pple who I want to mention more about, pple who weren't there to celebrate my birthday on that day but I know will want to celebrate like Qiaofen and Puiling! Those 2 awesome girls. =) I miss them lar! There are still a few pple who I really want to thank them for being in my life. Haha! My thankyou list will just go on since I'm really a thankful person. LOL! Even though I may not be that important to them, I'll still thank them for remembering my birthday! But yes, I know who are the ones who truly matters and that's for me to know. =D

I shall type a proper birthday one another day. This one is just more of recounting what happened on my birthday. Haha! There are still 2 more events that happened! And yes, a proper thankyou one to all those awesome pple. And my thoughts on being 18. LOL! I seem so organised, listing out what I needed to post and all. HAHA! And ya!! CNY also. Damn man. Why I like to waste time seriously? I seriously wasted time today. Ahhh. Whatever already. I really must managed my time well. It's getting bad.

Alright! Shall post again when I find the time, somehow. =\ It's 12.11am now!

No comments:

Post a Comment