Thursday, 5 January 2012

Day 10: One person you can trust

Myself

Not to sound cliche and all, but really, the one person that I can trust the most is myself. I do trust pple but I trust myself the most. Every decisions you make, every opinions you have, if you just share everything with someone, what is left of you? It just makes sense to have something about yourself that no one truly knows about. I'm not saying that you should hide who you are. You just have to trust yourself the most.

Trust your own feelings, trust your own decisions. I guess only when you really trust yourself, people around you will trust you to. Trust that you can do it and just this believing in yourself. Once you believe in yourself, believe in what you are capable of, only then you can prove to the world that you can do it. If you don't trust yourself, no one will trust you. The first step to gain your trust from others, is to first trust yourself.

Trust your gut feeling I guess. And once you decide on something, stick to it. Be decisive. Haha! I've been saying this a lot since the start of this year but yes, it's something that I really want to do. I have been an indecisive person since well, forever. I guess I still will be. I mean lol! I won't call it indecisive, I'm just more okay with things? HAHA! Can't think of the word. But yep! I'll make firm decisions when I have to. No more hesitating. My indecisive days shall all be in the past!

And yes, I do admit that sometimes, I leave decisions-making to my family and friends. I make them help me decide. I guess yes, I do trust them a little more than myself sometimes. But even though they suggest decisions for me to make, I'm the one that make the ultimate decision. So yes, I do trust myself. 'Cause yep, I trust myself that whatever decisions I make is the best for me. And to be true, not to boast or anything, I do make good decisions. Ok, not always but yep, in terms of a few matters, I think I do make good decisions. Of course, towards some stuffs, I make horrible decisions. But I guess ultimately, as long as you, yourself, make the final decision, and you trust yourself that it is the right one, it will be.

You just have to trust yourself that you are doing the right thing. And just do it and don't look back. Life is really about moving forward. So yea, sometimes we just have to do things spontaneously. Planning helps but we have to learn to be flexible and adapt to situations accordingly.

Haha! So yes, I trust myself the most. =) Family, yes, I trust them a lot too. I mean yea, they are your family, pple who know you all your life. How can I not trust them? They just feel safe. =) And I do trust some of my friends a lot. But yes, they are the ones who I know that I can trust. LOL! As in yea, some pple trust pple easily. I don't think I do? In some circumstances, I do. But when it comes to personal stuffs, I only trust some pple. I mean, ok most pple are like that. But there really are some pple who trust pple very easily. I can never really get that but oh well, it's how they want to be. Haha! Just that yep, I still think that everyone should trust themselves more than others. I guess in a way, you won't get hurt easily? If you trust this person more than yourself, once the person is gone, you are just lost. No one stays with you forever. It's true. Some pple do stay longer than others. Just that yes, the moral of the story is: trust yourself the most. =)


AHAHAHAHA! I made it to the 10th day!! Yes! I am proud of myself. =D Though ok, obviously I played cheat but I really wanted to get this over with before school starts. Most likely I won't be posting much once school starts. Time is already running out. And there isn't anymore PW to be using com for. Haha! And I think this year, the only reason for me to use com is to watch RUNNING MAN! HAHA! Or just shows to make me laugh and relax. I think I need it this year.

But yep! This 10 days challenge this is actually quite fun. I mean yea, you get to post about very nice stuffs. But I don't think I'll be doing one anytime soon. It's actually damn hard lar. And waste a lot of time!!! So yep, erm, this may most likely be my last post before school starts. I have this huge beautiful pile of work left. =) Just that ok, I think art students are still way more lucky than science students. Just that history students are sad. >=\

And random, but I shall talk abt trust more in depth one day. It's actually quite a lot to say abt trust. There is actually a lot of things I want to talk abt and just ponder and think deeply about. Life is amazing. Lol! Like there is so much stuffs sort of thing. Haha! It's cool to learn abt philosophy stuffs I think. There is so many cool things to study abt! Speaking of which, I think I shd better check out what course I want to take in uni. Lol! I have a rough idea what I want to study already. Just need to find the exact course. And yes, I'm really thankful for having really supportive parents. They really support me and want me to study what I want to study. It just gives me comfort to know that they support you? Though I admit, I should be more realistic but somehow, when you have your parents support to do something that you like doing, you really want to go for it. So yes, I really love my parents for just being so cool. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment