Thursday, 26 January 2012

Going to make it short 'cause my dad need to use com. Shall post abt CNY next time. =D Just that yes!! I enjoyed myself for all 3 days. I seriously love my cousins. =D They the best lar. See them I'm happy already. =D

So I'm posting actually 'cause there was a freaking hilarious thing happened today in school. HAHA! I'm quite lazy to elaborate though. It had been a long time since I laughed until so hard. LOL! Really the stomach pain and want to cry like mad. And how we can laugh so hard until it looks like we're crying. =D HAHA! Seriously, I love school 'cause of them man. Eunice, YL, Lingli, Sharon and Joyce! OK yes, Feli too. Just that ya lar. She's just there. HAHA! But yes! Wah, today YL, Feli and I really laughed until we wanted to die. But seriously, it's freaking hilarious. But you have to be there to find it funny. =D Showers of honey lemon~ No, it's actually a Merlion spurt of honey lemon. HAHA! Seriously man. It's damn hilarious. =D

I miss laughing until I want to cry and my stomach hurts damn badly! Just that ya, it's really damn pain. Haha! But yes! Today was a good day! Accomplished 2 rounds of running around the school too! It's actually 2.4km. Freaking tired after that but felt healthier. =D And got a funny gift from Eunice! HAHA! Shall post that up tmr! =D She is damn joke!

OK! Shall post more tmr or something. I kinda wasted my time away again but oh well, life's like that. Haha! And yep, tmr's going to be like any other day! And there's no photog! Actually, I didn't really mind photog since it was supposed to be outing to Chinatown but oh well, it's busy time so it's ok I guess! I can actually still go on my own but quite retarded lar since I'll be in school uni. Actually, it's quite fun to go out take photos. Maybe I should really try doing it on my own. But yea lar, cannot do it on your own. Must have at least someone to accompany you and all. But that's for street photography. I realise, I'm damn good at rambling on and on. Haha!

Alright I think I'm sleeping soon! I'll post more next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment