[ Said we're movin' on, and we got nothing to prove
To anyone 'cause we'll get through
We're movin' on and on and on and on...
Keep movin' on ]
Movin' On - Good Charlotte
My eyes is about to close but I've got so much stuffs to post about, so I'll hold on for awhile longer!
It's 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's going to be tough year, but I know I will get through it somehow. I'm going to be focused and not lose sight. 2011, is over now. So we shouldn't cling on to the past and regrets! Let's move on! Of course, good memories will still be forever etched. I'll still hold on to them. But make new good memories as well. And whatever bad memories, leave it behind. Move on~
Decisions are made firm now. This year, I'm going to be more decisive. Once I've decided, I'm going to stick to it and not change anymore. Ok, decisions regarding my own stuffs lar. I still believe that some stuffs need to be improvised. =D Spontaneous is good, pple! Haha! But yes, I'll be firm with my decisions on what I will do. Don't think so much anymore. It' not worth it and yes, you are better than that. You deserve better.
I'm going to be on time. I mean it. My late days shall be over! It's really a promise to myself. I'm not just doing it for my dear sad friends. I really want to be a person that's on time. It's not nice to be late. It's not that I like it. But yes, I'm going to try my very best to change it. I'm not promising anyone, I'm only promising myself.
And yes, promise yourself to protect your heart. Don't get weak, don't let it change your decisions. For this year, just make your heart firm. Of course not too firm, 'cause I want to melt it someday. But for this year, just this year, let it be unmoved. Actually, ok I'm scared that by doing so, it will be hard for my heart to feel something again. But I really don't want to be weak and let it give in again. It's really not fun. For now at least. There is just so much other stuffs to do. And I really need to be focused. Actually, I'm not really affected by it. I just don't want it to potentially affect me.
Year 2012; make firm decisions, be on time and protect your heart.
This song, is really meaningful. The lyrics is suitable for the first day of 2012. =D Haha! Though the music may not be of the liking of some pple, but yes, it's my kind of song. Haha!
"And all I've got are these two hands to make myself a better man
I wonder if I'll ever see the end of this
With all this rain it just keeps falling
On my head and now I'm calling
Out to someone else to help me make it through"
I guess yea, we all need pple to help you get through. We can't do it on our own. Strength in numbers, it's true. Family and friends are really important. And I guess they will be here for me this year. In their own ways. And I will be there for them too, in my own ways. HAHA! But yes, you really feel glad when you found great friends who are really just there already. Like nothing's going to change the friendships. I'm confident in the friendships. =) And yea lar, family. They annoy you like crap but too bad they are your family members. Haha! I shall do something nicer for my sis's 21st birthday this year! =)
Life, Hope, Truth, Trust, Faith, Pride, Love, Lust, Pain, Hate, Lies, Kill, Laugh, Cry, Live, Die
These words, sums up life in general. It's how life will always be. Full of ups and downs, happiness and sadness. Everything. We live once only, so treasure each moment, live like you're dying.
Make the best with what you're given
This ain't dying
This is living!
This ain't dying
This is living!
No comments:
Post a Comment