1. Annoying
Haha! Yes, my favourite word. If you know me well, yep, this is my favourite word. Everything and everyone can be annoying, according to me. =D I guess I use annoying 'cause it isn't a very strong word but it still expresses feelings and emotions? HAHA! I'm like analyzing a word I used everyday. =D
2. Shut Up
Ahahaha. Yes, I know it's two words but it comes together. I always say this when I've got nothing to rebut back. Yea lar, lack of vocabulary but yep, these are two useful words. Though mean but yep, they will just shut up. Ok, actually they don't. -_- So yes, it's just lack of vocabs.
3. Damn
It can be used in any ways, any circumstances. =D Haha! I really use "damn" a lot. Should cut a bit 'cause it sounds quite annoying at times when used too often. And it's actually a swear word too. But yep, not as harsh I guess. LOL!
Ok, think that's about it. HAHA! Maybe I should start saying nicer words more often. Like erm.. ok, can't think of any nice words. =D But yes, I'm generally a nice person but I won't say like praises and nice stuffs about you often. =D It's just the comfort level with your friends where you just say what you want, and they know that you don't mean all the mean stuffs you say to them. That's just how we communicate. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment