Sunday, 8 January 2012

Year 3000 - Busted

[ He told me he'd built a time machine
Like one in a film I've seen (Yeah, yeah)

He said I've been to the year 3000
Not much has changed but they lived underwater
And your great, great, great-granddaughter (and your great-granddaughter)
Is pretty fine, she's pretty fine ]

Year 3000 - Busted

Busted!! I love their songs! Just that they are not around anymore but yes! Their songs are really good. Suddenly went to listen to their songs after not listening for so long. Haha! But yes! It's still good. I suddenly feel like listening to Westlife and all the boybands songs. They are really classics. I actually know a lot of boybands songs. HAHA! But yes! They are still good.

Anyway, yep! School starts tomorrow! Basically no one is looking forward to it. HAHA! Ok, maybe some pple are but yep! I guess things will all be fine. Have a positive mind and see things the way you want to see!

Feeling sleepy now though lol, I'm still left with a lot of stuffs but gah, I think I should sleep early. First day of school! Haha! It really feels different somehow. J2 first day of school. Different from secondary school first day of school. HAHA! Ok, of course got different ba! I don't know what I'm talking about.

Watched Kungfu Panda just now! And it was actually the first time I watched the movie full. LOL! Quite sad lar but yes! I realise the show is super cute. =D I like! And there are a lot of values from the movie. Shall share more next time! Haha!

I want to watch a lot of movies! Was randomly finding movies yesterday and there are actually some really good ones. =D Hopefully I get to watch them!

Ohya! Didn't post about class chalet. Lol! 1AA3 '11 had class chalet on 5th to 6th! But I only went for bbq. Nothing much to say actually. LOL! Just that the chalet was at aloha Changi! I still like that place. =D And yes, I had fun with these pple in the photos. =D


As much as I do love them, I still rather meet them outside than in school. =\ Haha! At least outside we can do fun stuffs. Though ok, I think school will still be nice with them around! 11 more months!

Went back to school for Darkroom on Friday! Painted the banner for open house and yes!! Darkroom! Haha!

Clara and I went spamming the printing of the photos after all the other members were taught how to do the darkroom. I kinda forgot but after I remember, I got the hang of it and yes!!! It's freaking fun lar! And super addictive. Ahh it's times like these that make me remember the wonders of film photography and photography in general and make me really want to learn more about it. Yes, I am going to go this direction. It's really something I like and have passion about. Though yes, currently, this passion isn't as bright as before, but I know I'll get it back. =) It's been with me for so long and I really like it. Haha!

I shall go sleep now! Guess, I won't be posting much soon already. Ah, I think I've spammed enough for the past few weeks anyway. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment