Friday was CNY celebrations! It was surprisingly quite good. It was better than last year's concert! And yea man! My friends were performing. =D And maybe 'cause I can see the concert more clearly too.
Met with Faeqa at Buona Vista and we headed off to Somerset for lunch and met Weiying for shopping! It's so awesome how we all do last minute shopping for CNY clothes. Haha! Damn fail but oh well. We didn't get anything in the end though. But yes! I miss them lar. Lol! Annoying humans but the best still. Haha! And I got a dress from plaza in the end. Haha! So at least I had something. =D
NFC Brunch yesterday! Supposed to be breakfast but it became brunch. Haha! I was on time! But ok, a lot of the rest were late. But oh well, it's fine. Must have a taste of waiting for pple too. So yep! Wasn't the full force family but it was still a nice get-together! =)
We took a group photo! But it's blurred. -_- though it actually looks quite nice in some ways. HAHA! But I'm not posting 'cause it gives me headache when I look at it often. LOL! Ok, sounds retarded but yea lar. 11 pple went! Not bad lar! I think next year may have more since some of us will be very very free. =D
Anyway, went shopping around JP with Feli, Jiesi, Nisa and Jeslyn after that! Feli and I need to get CNY clothes and Jiesi needed her school shoes. Jeslyn left after awhile and lol, we really speed shop. Haha! Desperate already. Had ice cream 'cause we got annoyed with the bloody weather. Bought some stuffs in the end but my money seriously flew away fast that day. Freaking scary. =\
But then I suddenly realise a few pple still owe me money for cake. So yes, I still have about $20 out there. Though, I kinda owe more pple money. Haha! But yes! Aft CNY, I'm really going to repay all my debts first before I start spending them.
Currently, I'm listening to the online geog lecture. I actually paid full attention for the first lecture. Which was about 75 minutes long. I seriously sat down and listen and highlight and write notes. But this current one that I'm listening to while blogging, it's about 115minutes. So yes, no way man. As in ahh I know it's important but really lar. I was trying my best to stay awake for the first lecture. This one is really way too long. Though it's sadly more important. =\ Damn man. I should have watched this one instead!
And wah, my teacher really feed us with a lot of examples. I'm not complaining abt that. Just that it makes the notes very thick and makes you not want to start reading the notes. But yes!! I love my geog, hist and econs teachers. =DD My arts subjects teachers are really good this year so yes! I must work hard for them.
And gahhhh the homework all is really piling up. Sucks. I dunno how man. Feel like skipping school on Wed to get all the studying plus homework done. Actually, my subjects are really more of reading notes, which are all FREAKING THICK. So yes, my life. Tsk.
But oh well, had fun today with my cousins. =D Super long since I saw them and spent time with them! Going to spend more time with them tmr too. Haha! We're wearing nice stuffs tmr~! Haha! And ya! I actually went to play catching with them. WAHHHH I felt old somehow. LOL! Like I really cannot run as fast as last time already. But ok, I didn't get caught often. I'm good at hiding I realise. HAHA! CRAP!! I want to play block catching. =(
And I'm not looking forward to Friday. I like staying at 17. No, actually I want to be 16 again. 18 just seems scary. But I can learn driving~ Haha! That's the only thing I'm looking forward to. And I can only learn driving aft A levels. Sucks man!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment