Monday, 2 January 2012

Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget

1. Trip to USA with my family (June 1999)
I was 5 years old! It was kinda my first trip overseas, not counting Malaysia and Indonesia of course. My first official one was when I was still a baby. -_- So technically, that was not counted, since my memory of it is really zero. I remembered going Disney World! Haha! Actually, my memory of the trip wasn't vivid as well. It's just random bits of stuffs that I remembered. OH! I remember the plane ride. Haha! I was sort of like talking/playing with some air stewardess. Yes, I'm a good and nice kid. =D My autograph book at Disney World! I still have it. =D I remember going to some beach and we chased after seagulls. Haha! And apparently, the beach was some private beach so we weren't supposed to be there, according to my mum's friends. LOL! And playing at the playground behind my mum's friend's house! We stayed at their house for a few nights I think. And the playground was fun. Haha! Backyard playground. =D We played with water and all. Haha! And my nickname came from this trip too. As in the nickname that only my dad and my mum calls me. =D I won't say it here, 'cause lol, it's quite a lame nickname but yes, it's still dear to me and it came about from this trip. Haha! And the way it came about is super lame. Ask me personally if you really want to know. =D But yep! It's really one of the best trips ever. =D Ok, of course lar, USA man! Haha! And yes, I'm really glad that there were photographs. They kept all these memories. =)

2. Mr Phang's 40th Birthday (April 2011)
I was thinking of the most memorable memory with 6h but it's really hard 'cause there are so many memorable memories with them. Every outings, every gatherings, every meet ups are special in their own ways. But I chose this ultimately 'cause well, it was our dear teacher's 40th birthday!! And it was the 5th year we were apart from each other, yet we were still meeting up. And we don't just meet up once or twice a year. I think for a primary 6 class, we met up quite often? And every meet ups, we had fun. Of course some meetings are more fun than others but yea! It's always nice meeting up with them. And yea, that day, I really had fun. It really felt good meeting up with them just to celebrate our teacher's birthday. And I guess the special thing about that day was 'cause I was initially pissed off with some of them 'cause they texted me super annoying stuffs 'cause ok, I was late lar. But yes, they really pissed me off. But after meeting them, I don't feel pissed off anymore. Like almost instantly. Haha! It's just amazing somehow. Haha! And we had fun, taking failed jump shots, had trouble even taking a proper group photo. =D Me running back home just for memory card. Haha! And they are all so nice to wait for Faeqa and I to come back before they started eating. And how they were all calling me mad for wanting to go back to just take my memory card. They don't always require me to take photo. They would actually be happy when I don't take photos. Haha! Too bad, that's just not me. =D But I know that if I didn't go back to take my memory card, that day would still be equally awesome. We don't need photos to make the day fun. That's why I don't usually have a lot of photos during outings 'cause these annoying humans don't like to take photos. But yes, I still like to take photos of them without their notice. Haha! They have the funniest natural shots. They are just funny in general lar. HAHA! But yes, I can't be more thankful to have meet them. These friends are my friends forever, for real. =)

3. 4E1's Teachers' Day celebration (August 2010)
The first time I sang a song for a teacher! All the preparation we took to prepare this for Ms Tan, it was totally worth it. That day really made me felt so happy and proud to be in 4E1. You can really see the class spirit there and we really weren't faking anything. Everything came from the heart. And though we weren't the best singers, we sang our heart out just for her. Watching the video of our performance still make me smile. Though ok, can't really see us but yes, hearing us singing felt so nice. Should have get some pple from another class to film for us. HAHA! But yea!! 4E1 is really the most bonded class. Heh. It's really true. Everyone was on about doing such stuffs and we would all just give our best. The scrapbook! Spent quite a lot of time on it but it was really worth it too. Could have done better but I think it's the thought that counts? Haha! All the super retarded photos. =D I really miss 4E1! Like seriously man, all the crazy mad times we had. Our class times were fun. Ok, we used to be dead quiet in class, and I guess we weren't really crazy or mad during lessons time. But during breaks, when teachers weren't around, the crazy side of us just came out. LOL! And we really do super mad and weird stuffs. Play all the lame games. Sing like no tomorrow! We are really a singing class. Haha! We did stuffs that you really won't expect sec 3 and 4 students to be doing. My best school times were really sec 3 and 4. These 2 years, I studied hard, had fun, made awesome friends, did stuffs that I didn't expect myself to be doing. There are so many memories with them as well. Haha! Love these weird humans too! They are also annoying pple, but yep! They are the best classmates anyone can ever ask for. =)

4. Heart beats fast (November 2010)
The first time my heart beats so fast until I was really shocked at how my heart reacted. LOL! No joke man. Just that luckily I was at home. Haha! It's actually quite a cool experience. HAHA! But yes, it felt strangely nice. It's actually an experience you will feel more than once in your life, I think? Haha! 'cause seriously, there are so many reasons to make your heart beats fast. Don't count when you are doing sport or running all though, 'cause if your heart isn't beating fast then, something is seriously wrong with you. But yep, that was the first time I felt my heart beating so quickly.


I typed this on 3rd but I thought of the memories on the 2nd! =D

I have a lot of memories that I won't forget, just that when you have to narrow down to 4, suddenly you can't seem to think of anything. Haha! I guess I choose these 4 as they are somewhat significant? They aren't exactly more significant but yep, aiya, just the ones I feel like talking about. HAHA! There really is too many memories that I won't forget. Life, is like that. HAHA! So yes, memories are really dear to me and I'm glad that I have really good ones when I look back. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment