Sunday, 8 January 2012

See all the tabs? Yes, they are websites related to my History acadamic paper topic. It's not essay apparently. =\ And yes it's not fun doing it. Though yes, you get to know more interesting stuffs but wah, do until your head want to burst one you know.

OK!! I'M DONE WITH IT!! Time now is 11.58am, 8th Jan. HAHA! Yay, school starts tmr! And that's my only fully completed homework I've done this holidays. The best right? AHHH! I know I shouldn't start regretting all 'cause there is really no point. At least this holiday, I guess I really took a break? And recharge I hope. HAHA! I think I'm really super slack this holidays. Just roaming around freely. LOL! And yes, I am not looking forward to tmr. =\ I don't mind going school to see my friends and all, but I just don't want school. Actually, ya! I can meet my friends outside also what!!!!

I like learning. But studying is like a whole other thing. Gah. Crap, just thinking of all my subjects makes me feel scared now. Before holidays, I wrote down what I wanted to do for each subject during the holidays, what I wanted to complete. But yes, today is the last freaking day of the holidays, and I have not done any. I'm so screwed.

And homework. Ok, I'm not in the right to complain about since I really don't have much as compared to science students. But yes, I'm only done with History, and I think it kinda sucks. Like I sort of anyhow do but I still took damn long to do. =\

PROCRASTINATION, I never learn my lesson.

Oh well, to heck with it. I'm still going to try enjoy my last day. LOL! Like maybe watch Running Man while I'm eating my lunch. Then yes!! Back to work.

And hehehe, I love fan-girling with pple who will be willing to fan-girl with me. HAHA! While doing the essay yesterday, Faeqa and I went mad fan-girling over my favourite guy. =D HYUK!! HAHA! I think she was more crazy than me lor. But yes, damn fun. LOL! Ok, maybe I have no life but ya! It's fun lor. =D

Full speed ahead from tomorrow onwards so yes, have to brace myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment