[ Time
Ain't got to worry bout' it anymore
And if they try to stop us at the door
You know we're gonna
break it down, break it down, break it down
We gotta' get up off of the ground! ]
Jumpstart - These Kids Wear Crowns
Spent my 1st day of 2012 in Malaysia! Haha! After I came back from Sweden's aunt's house, I went straight to Malaysia. LOL! I only slept like on the car and all. I think I was quite pro. LOL! Just that yes, I was really sleeping almost every time when I got on the car.
Went to visit my granduncle! And lol! We brought back a lot of fruits. LOL! Seriously man. My granduncle gave us 2 coconuts first, then along the way to lunch, we saw Papayas on a tree and my mum wanted them. HAHA! My mum is damn joke also. So my granduncle helped to get it for her! I'm lazy to post the photos but yep! It's damn funny. =D
Then after lunch, my dad wanted pineapple so we got pineapple after that. Ah, I love how random my parents can be. At the fruit shop, they got watermelon too. Haha! Went to get durians after that!!! =D Haha! It was really fresh from the tree and it tasted good man!
Saw this tree with a lot of papayas on it too. And the papaya looked juicy and all. Personally, I don't like papaya at all. But they really looked nice. Haha! I shall post the photos up someday. Introducing the fruits from Malaysia. =D
But yes, I love the long car rides, long highways in Malaysia. It gets you to think a lot and figure things out. And yes, I needed to figure out stuffs and I really did. HAHA! So yep! I actually kinda like going Malaysia. Haha! Going to go back on CNY day 2 for fireworks!! My granduncle went to buy a lot of fireworks for us to play. Yes, it's damn sad how we can't play them in Singapore. But it is allowed in Malaysia~! =D
Came back home and got knocked out immediately. =D HAHA! Ehh, I managed to last quite long awake even though I didn't sleep the night before. So it's not bad already. =D
2nd day of 2012, I went cycling with my parents in the aftnoon! Haha! Yep, I had a lot of family time with them for those 2 days. They were free since it was public holidays and I guess, I really missed spending time with them like that. That's why I'll always try to be home during public holidays 'cause that when they are totally free.
Had lunch at Sakae with my grandma as well! Heh, I totally don't crave for Sakae anymore since my mum satisfied it before 2012 and we went there again this year. =D
Went ECP after that! It was just the 3 of us 'cause my dear sister was knocked out at her friend's house. HAHA! Lousy girl. But yep! Cycling with my parents will always end up a lone cycling journey for me. Haha! But yes, it was still nice. Cycling in general is just awesome. =) And yes, got me thinking too! I had a lot of thinking time ever since the year started. LOL! But yep, I needed them I guess! But yes! Cycling is still the best. =D
And lol! My dad is so cute. 'Cause they wanted to take photo at the nice scenery place. So I told them can take all 3 of us. Then they kinda got amused by the inner camera thing. Haha! Yes, my dad has an iPhone 4S. Oh! My sis just got one too. LOL! So yep! They used to have iPhone 3GS and now they have iPhone 4S. AHAHAHAHAHA! If you see the trend, it means that I may get iPhone 5. Heh. But ok, I'm really happy and fine with my current iPhone 4! It's still good. =D
Anyway, so yep! My dad is just amused lar! Haha! Kept taking random photos and shots. It's just funny seeing him like that. I dunno why. =D So yep! As we cycled back, I ended up cycling on my own. Haha! Was too lazy to wait for them already. And actually, I think we were quite good! We rent the bikes for 2 hours only but we managed to get quite far. Haha! Not bad for 2 old pple. Heh. =D Woah, My dad is 49 this year while my mum is 51 man. Sometimes, I really just forget how old they are since they look young, fit and healthy. And yes!! They will stay young, fit and healthy, and fool everyone else of their age. =D
Had dinner with my sister! We actually went back to Bukit Panjang to fetch her, and travelled to Toa Payoh just to have Sizzlers. It was one of our favourite restaurants since young but a lot of branches closed down and there are only 2 in Singapore now. But yep, there was a horribly long queue. LOL! So we ended up eating Pizza Hut. HAHA! So we travelled all the way to Toa Payoh for Pizza Hut. Yep, my parents the best lar. =D
But yes, I really love how spontaneous my family is. How super random they are and how they make decisions on a fly. I should learn from my parents more. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment